Mention this blog in an email to our office, and we will calculate a child support figure for you.
We will do everything possible to reach a fair agreement that ensures the well-being of all children involved. If you have a child with special needs, you need to be aware of special requirements and responsibilities. Typically, the parent who is not awarded primary custody is responsible for providing the custodial parent with financial support, based upon the number of children, division of custody and annual income of the parents.
When a court orders child support, the ordered amount is not set in stone and modifications can be made at a later date. We can help you obtain a fair court order and ensure prompt receipt of ordered payments.
Spousals Support describes money paid by one spouse to another during and after a divorce. The amount of spousal support decreed by the courts is determined by:
- The income and occupation of each spouse.
- Any investments, pensions, or ancillary incomes.
- The length of the marriage.
- The prior standard of living to which each spouse was accustomed.
- Any history of abuse in the marriage.
Do you want to know what your child and or spousal support order would be? We will gladly calculate a child or spousal support figure for you.
To receive your Child Support calculation, please send us the following information in the ‘Message’ section of our ‘Tell Us How We Can Help You’ portion at the bottom of our webpage:
- The mother’s monthly gross income (gross is before taxes are removed);
- The Father’s monthly gross income (gross is before taxes are removed);
- How many children are in the relationship and who do they live with;
- The percentage each parent has with the child(ren);
- The childcare paid (if any) for the children.
This calculation will give you a basic amount of expected child and/or spousal support. There are additional factors which could change the amount, but this will give you a general idea of what the child and/or spousal support would be.
Once you supply us with this information, we will e-mail you the child and/or spousal support calculation win 48 hours of your submission of your information to us.